Peachtree Gym Members,
We’re happy to announce we re-opened on June 18 for workouts in the cardio/weight room, adjacent designated rooms & track. The re-opening has been very successful.
Now we’re happy to announce the re-opening of our Group Fitness Studios with a limited number Group Fitness Classes starting September 1. All memberships of those who participate in Group Fitness Classes in the Gym will be re-activated. Virtual classes will continue and some of the in-person classes will be provided virtually as well. Click Here
for a preview of the October schedule.
The studios have been lined off in blocks in order to maintain social distancing of 10’ so capacity is limited. Each studio can accommodate 10 members therefore advance reservations are required for group classes. The reservation system we’ll be using is SignUp Genius. Click Here
to reserve your class.
Beginning October 1, Peachtree Gym will be open:
Starting 10/1, locker rooms/showers will be accessible:
- Monday-Thurs, 6:00 AM-8PM, Closed for Cleaning 1-2, Reopen 2PM-8PM
- Friday, 8 AM-7PM, Closed for Cleaning 1-2, Reopen 2PM-7PM
- Saturday, 8 AM-2PM
- Sunday, CLOSED
- Monday-Thursday, 6AM-1PM
- Friday, 8AM-1PM
- Saturday, CLOSED
To reflect state and CDC guidelines, we are implementing new procedures and protocols.
- If you’re not feeling well, DO NOT COME TO THE GYM.
- Temperature checks will be conducted.
- Please bring your own mask or face covering. Masks or face coverings must be worn when entering and exiting the building. Masks may be removed while working out.
- Hand sanitizers and antibacterial wipes will be available throughout the Gym.
- Guidelines encourage high risk individuals to stay at home at this time.
- Enhanced daily cleaning and sanitizing of our workout spaces and restrooms. The Gym will be closed each weekday from 1-2 PM for cleaning.
- To stop the spread of germs, we ask that you to wipe down ALL equipment before and after use.
- All members will be required to practice physical distancing while inside the gym. This could affect the availability of the cardio/weight equipment as well as affect the size of group fitness classes when they resume.
- Room occupancy will be limited to allow for physical distancing.
We Thank You!
- Locker rooms/showers except Monday-Thursday from 6AM-1PM and Friday from 8AM-1PM, group exercise studios, and basketball courts will be closed until further notice. Availability to access the workout rooms and track will be on a first come, first serve basis.
We appreciate your continued support as we begin to re-open the Gym on a limited basis. We know that this activity may still pose potential risks to some of our members, and we ask that you carefully evaluate your personal situation in determining whether coming back is appropriate for you.
What to expect when I arrive?
Do I need to reserve a time to workout at the Gym?
- Park in the front or side parking lot. Every member will be required to check-in and enter & exit only through the front doors of the gym.
- Wear your mask upon entering the building.
- A temperature check will be required. If your temperature reading is 100.4 degrees or higher, you will not be permitted to enter.
- You’ll be required to check in at the front desk kiosk. When you check in, your membership will be re-activated.
- You’ll be required to sign an updated waiver and release related to COVID 19.
What Should I Bring?
- You do not need to reserve a time to workout at this time.
- Members will be admitted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Group exercise classes require reservations. Click Here to reserve your class.
- Come to the Gym dressed for your workout. Locker rooms/showers are closed except for Monday-Thursday from 6AM-1PM and Friday from 8AM-1PM.
- Because the capacity of the Gym has been reduced to adhere to safety guidelines, you may have to wait to enter the Gym if we are at capacity when you arrive. Please be patient and know that these protocols have been put in place for your safety and to accommodate as many members as possible each day.
Which Areas Are Closed?
- Please bring a mask or face covering, workout towel and water bottle. Water fountains will be open but we recommend bringing your own water bottle.
- Members will be required to wear a mask entering and exiting the building. Masks can be removed while working out.
What Areas are Available?
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms/Showers are closed except Monday-Thursday from 6AM-1PM and Friday from 8AM-1PM.
- The Basketball Courts are closed except for supervised youth camps & classes.
What Group Classes are Available?
- Cardio/Weight Workout Rooms and the track on the 4th floor.
- Social Distancing must be followed in all workout areas & on the track.
- Group Exercise Classes begin September 1. Reservations Required. Click Here to reserve your class.
- Virtual Group Fitness Classes are available. Register Here to participate in a variety of classes.