Health and Safety
The health and safety of our students, coaches and patrons is our greatest concern at Peachtree Gym. We have enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures, here are a few protocols and changes students and parents can anticipate at the start of the session:
- All adults entering the building are required to wear a mask, this includes during drop-off. Students are not required to wear mask, but are more than welcome to.
- All classes and lessons will be utilizing a carpool pick-up. Only Pre-Gym classes will be dismissed to the gymnastics waiting area.
- One parent/guardian per student allowed in the building for drop-off (and for Pre-Gym 18m - 3yr class)
- To decrease the number of people entering and exiting at the same time, we have staggered start times with a smaller class schedule and reduced number of students per class.
- Only parents with students in Pre-Gym classes (ages 18m - 5 yr) are allowed to stay in the gymnastics waiting area/participate. Those parents are required to wear masks at all times.
- Participants will be washing their hands before the start of class and sanitizing their hands throughout the class.
- Students will experience more socially distant rotations and stations with visual cues, colorful signage and verbal reminders.