Health and Safety
The health and safety of our students, coaches and patrons is our greatest concern at Peachtree Gym. We have implemented numerous procedures to meet and exceed state and CDC guidelines. In addition to enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures, here are a few protocols and changes students and parents can anticipate at the start of the session:
- All students will be temperature checked in the gymnastics lobby prior to entering the Gymnastics Center.
- All adults entering the building are required to wear a mask, this includes during drop-off. Students are not required to wear mask, but are more than welcome to.
- All classes and lessons will be utilizing a carpool pick-up. Only Creative Movement and Tumble Cubs will be dismissed to the gymnastics waiting area.
- One parent/guardian per student allowed in the building for drop-off (and for Creative Movement)
- To decrease the number of people entering and exiting at the same time, we have staggered start times with a smaller class schedule and reduced number of students per class.
- Only parents with students in Creative Movement and Tumble Cubs are allowed to stay in the gymnastics waiting area/participate. Those parents will be temperature checked and are required to wear masks at all times.
- Participants will be washing their hands before the start of class and sanitizing their hands throughout the class.
- Students will experience more socially distant rotations and stations with visual cues, colorful signage and verbal reminders.